Troy VTX Bumper Plates
By : Troy Barbell
Package Contents and Specifications
Why choose Troy VTX Bumper Plates?
- Troy VTX bumper plates feature a steel insert that is designed to far outperform the brass bumpers used by the competition. A steel insert will take much more abuse without malforming- and it is machined to exact tolerances to fit all high-quality olympic bars.
- Troy VTX bumpers use a rubber formulation that combines the ideal mix of low bounce with high durability. Some bumper plates bounce too much- they are potentially unsafe. Other bumpers are too brittle- and they easily chip and fall apart. Not Troy VTX bumper plates!
- Troy VTX bumpers 10 and 15 pound bumpers are more stable because they have a high durabilty, "hooked" steel insert. This makes them more stable than most 10 or 15 pound bumpers- which are the most fragile bumper plates due to their thin-ness.
- Troy VTX bumpers are thinner than many of the competing bumpers- so you can load more weight on your bar!
- Troy VTX bumpers all have the same standard diameter- you can mix and match to load your bar.
- Finally, Troy VTX bumper plates are backed by our no-questions-asked satisfaction guarantee- plus a 1 year warranty from the manufacturer. Use them and love them- or send them back free!
How can I choose the bumper plates that are right for me?
|Bumper Weight||Best Size For:|
|10 lbs ~ 5 kg||Teaching Olympic lifts and for women or teenagers|
|15 lbs ~ 7 kg||Same uses as the 10s, but this offers greater stability at only a slightly heavier weight|
|25 lbs ~ 11 kg||Very popular, durable weight and throwing these on an Oly bar gives you 95 pounds (Fran Rx)
|35lbs ~ 16 kg||A great size for adding more weight on the bar|
|45 lbs ~ 20 kg||The most popular size for gyms- 45's really let you load up your bar and make some serious strength gains|
What is a bumper plate?
Why bumper plates?
What exercises can I do with bumper plates?
- Clean and Jerk
- Overhead lunge
- And even more!