What You Need to Know About Our Barbell Maintenance Kit
A barbell is an important and expensive piece of equipment in your gym. Just like a car, you need to maintain it so that you can get the most out of it. We have a Barbell Maintenance Kit to help you maintain your barbell.
- Included in the kit is a special bar cleaning formula
- There's no oily residue so you can workout minutes after you clean it.
- A nylon brush is included to remove any chalk or dirt on the bar but won't scratch or strip the finish on your bar.
- And lastly, microfiber towels are included to help you apply the formula and wipe it down after.
- Three towels are included so you can keep one on-hand and some in the wash. They are machine washable.
Product Contents and Specifications
Contents: 1 - 8oz Fringe Sport Cleaning Solutions, 1 - Nylon Brush, 3 - Microfiber Towels.
4 Step Cleaning Process
- Scrub your barbell with the nylon brush included in your kit.
- Apply thin coat of the bar cleaning formula to your bar, use the towel included to help you apply.
- Work the formula into your barbell with the nylon brush.
- Use a towel to wipe away any excess and you're done!