Pre-Order your Kid's Mini Bar Barbell
Lift happy with the Kid's Mini Bar Barbell
Kids are like sponges, they soak up their environment and learn everything through observation and imitation. When they see mom and dad lifting it is only natural that they want to join in too. If you have kids intrigued about barbell movement, give them this Mini Bar Barbell, its way cooler than a plain old PVC pipe! The diameter of the bar it perfect for tiny kid hands so they can easily start practicing their hook grip! This bar is great to teach proper mechanics and consistency to ensure proper movement throughout childhood, adolescence, and life!
- This bar weighs only 5 lbs making it a great beginner's bar.
- Has a 7/8" (22.2mm) diameter bar with knurling, for smaller hands. No center knurl.
- Sleeves fit Pro, Elite, and Mighty collars.
- Two year warranty.
- Need a step up and not ready for an Olympic bar? We also have a 15lb Training Barbell.
Keep in mind that it is recommended kids do mostly unweighted (50lbs and below) movements until they learn proper mechanics, unless their program is specifically concentrated in weightlifting, so this bar should not exceed 50lbs during workouts. When the time comes, move up to any of our other barbells.
Package Contents and Specifications
Contents: 1 - Mini Bar Barbell
Weight: 5 pounds
Weight Capacity: 50 pounds
Best Use: Teaching techniue and proper form
Material: 6061 T6 billet aluminum, Type II color anodized
Length: 48 inches
Sleeve Specs: 3.75 inches long with 2 inch diameter.
Shaft Specs: 39.5 inches with 7/8" (22.2mm) diameter bar with knurling
Knurl: Light knurl closure to sleeves, no center knurl.
Warranty: 2 Years from defects in material, functionality and workmanship.
How Kids Can Benefit From an Mini Bar Barbell?
- Help with strength, endurance, flexibility, coordination, and agility.
- Good starting point for any sport or activity.
- Physical activity can help boost brain power.
- Help prevent childhood obesity.
- Teach kids to incorporate health and fitness as an integral part of life.