What You Need To Know About the Retractable Power Rack
The Retractable Power Rack makes a good addition to any home/garage gym. The rack retracts for easy storage and includes a pull up bar and squat rack. If you're tight on space you can unfold to use and stow away when you're done.
- Two 2" x 3" 11-Gauge Steel Uprights with 5/8" holes. Even includes westside spacing in the bench zone.
- Easily adjustable 1.25" diameter pull-up bar that ranges ~70" - 88" from the floor.
- Fold inward or outward to stow.
- UHMW plastic coated j-hooks included - protects the finish on your bar. (Metric #4 Allen wrench to replace UHMW)
- Full year satisfaction guarantee.
- Accepts all 2x3" accessories with 5/8" pin.
Installing Your Fringe Sport Retractable Power Rack
It's a type of upright drilling that places holes close together in the bench press area, allowing for very granular control of bar placement.
No, that is as far as the rack extends and we don't have a way for it to extend farther.
Not typically as the rack tends to be fairly shallow.
They should be resting on the ground when fully extended.
It is usually not possible to convert a regular rack to one that is retractable, due to how each rack is constructed.