We'll Rope You In
Every good vacuum has easy-to-use hooks to wind the cord around. So should every gym have a system, beautiful in its simplicity, to stow away battle rope.
Keeping your gym neat and tidy counts, primarily because it's also safer. In this regard, gyms are like a boat. If you know anything about boats, lines should not be thrown in lazy heaps on them.
Ropes will kink, jam or tangle when you use them, and people can trip over them. Getting into the habit of coiling your ropes when they're not being used will protect them from unnecessary and unsafe wear and tear.
Twisted rope is best stored in round coils. Most twisted rope comes right-laid and should be wound clockwise, while left-laid rope should be wound counter-clockwise. Maintaining the rope's lay ensures its ability to coil easily and play out smoothly.
Hang Out with a Smooth Operator
Here's why you're going to want to hang out with a Fringe Sport rope hanger (besides it being it being super cool):
- Smooth powder coated steel won't damage your rope.
- Long angular hook hanger makes coiling and storage easy.
- Can be installed in drywall or concrete.
- Contents: 1 - Rope Hanger and 1 - Hardware for Concrete Installation.
- Dimensions: Base is 10" x 2.5", Rope Hook sticks out 13.75" total, 11.5" of hanging space, and 4" lip.
- Weight: 2 pounds
- Warranty: 1 Year