What You Need To Know About the Commercial GHD
When designing the commercial GHD we knew we had to do two things: (1) Incorporate a rock solid base support to ensure stability during sit-ups and raises, while (2) keeping the dimensions and actual size of the machine compact enough to allow a small footprint and thus more physical space to workout in the gym. We hit the nail on the head with both.
- Heavy enough and built with a support system that provides a sturdy platform to work above, whether you are repping out sit-ups for speed, or performing raises with added weight, our Commercial GHD will stay planted firmly on the ground and keep you charging through your WOD.
- We built in 4 floor mounting holes so you can secure your GHD to the floor for extra support.
- Though our machine is smaller in stature than some - we made sure to get rid of all the unnecessary extras to save you on space, while incorporating key components that others leave out.
- One key component we included is the 20 " horizontal knee pad that sits below the hip pads, and provides the base you need when performing Glute Ham Raises, the original exercise the machine was intended for.
- We also included a simple single bolt action adjustment feature, to quickly and easily allow any athlete to modify the distance between the hip (8 options) and foot pads (5 options) to fit their size.
- Stiff foam padding on butt pads and foot pads. Softer foam padding for knee pad.
- Split 3" channel between butt and foot pads.
- Compact, sturdy, and with a foolproof design, the Commercial GHD is the ideal glute and hamstring developer for both the garage gymer and large scale gym use alike.
Package Contents and Specifications
- Contents: 1 - Commercial-Grade Glute Hamstring Developer (GHD)
- Dimensions: 62.5 inches x 29.5 inches x 44 inches (from the ground to the highest point of the foot pads)
- Butt Pad Dimensions: 10 inches wide each (2 included) with 9 inch diameter.
- Foot Pad Dimensions: 8 inches wide each (4 included) with 4 inch diameter.
- Knee Pad Dimensions: 20 inches x 6.25 inches x 1.5 inches
- Material: Steel and foam pads
- Weight: 110 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 440 pounds
- Warranty: 1 year warranty on steel; 90 days on padding
- Shipping Restrictions: The way this product is packaged, we cannot ship to APO addresses.
What to Expect from the Commercial GHD by Fringe Sport
Assembly Instructions & Manual: