What You Need To Know Lacrosse Balls
Stretching and mobility is essential in any strength training routine. It can help with full range of motion and preventing injury. Using a Lacrosse Ball can target those specific tight areas you need to work out. You can use it by pressing or rubbing the ball on one spot or laying on it.
- Sold in a packs of 5, 10, and 20.
- This Lacrosse ball (or LAX ball) has firm enough to work out those tender spots but soft enough to use on your neck.
- One of the most cost efficient mobility tools and easy to take with on the go.
Product Details and Specifications
- Contents: 5, 10, or 20 - Lacrosse Balls
- Color: Neon Yellow
- Material: Rubber
- Dimensions: 2.25" Diameter