What to Know About RAD Roller Massage Tool
The RAD Roller was designed to replicate the touch of a trained massage therapist for a fraction of the cost with the added benefit of being much easier to fit in your gym bag than Lars. Made of a super durable natural rubber the RAD Roller can handle dense muscle groups like the shoulders and back while also being pliable enough to handle more delicate areas like the neck.
The RAD Roller comes in 3 different levels of hardness: Soft, Regular, and Stiff.
- Soft (Green): Designed for more delicate areas such as the neck and scalp.
- Regular (Blue): The Roller that started it all has a texture that is soft enough for the neck yet firm enough for denser muscle groups like the hips and torso.
- Stiff (Black): Know Pain. Know Gain. Great for athletes looking for a more intense rolling experience...great for large muscle groups like the legs and chest.
This patent- pending design was developed with a special emphasis on enhancing the mobility of the spine since all bodily movements originate at the spine and flow outward. The RAD Roller is one of the only mobility tools that fits snugly between the shoulder blades which helps release tension in the back and can improve posture.
The RAD Roller can replace every other mobility tool you have used since there is no muscle group it cannot handle. Simply determine the location of muscular tension and apply pressure with the RAD Roller in said location for 7-10 seconds. The RAD Roller can break down tension in three dimensions so make sure to roll both lengthwise and across the muscle to fully harness the healing powers of the RAD Roller.
Throw the RAD Roller in your gym bag or backpack since the small size makes it an excellent travel companion and you can get your roll on in a radically new way!
Package Contents and Specifications
- Contents: 1 - Massage Tool by‚ RAD Roller
- Weight: 13 ounces
- Material: Silicone, latex free
- Dimensions: 4.9 inches x 2.5 inches
- Origin: USA
- Comes with PDF guide of exercises