What You Need To Know About the Steel Jerk Block Set
Stop make-shifting your pulling blocks and get an easily adjustable and affordable Pulling Block Set. It is an excellent piece of equipment if you want to break down parts of the Clean & Jerk and Snatch movements. instead of pulling directly from the ground.
- Good for getting under the pull fast
- Getting used to pulling the weight up and strengthen your lats.
- It's a great piece of equipment to help improve your lifting movements.
- You can also use for accessory work, like weighted step ups. It's lower than a typical plyo box so you can add more weight.
- Adjustable height options means you won't have to bother with stacking and unstacking wooden pulling boxes.
- Heavy duty rubber can take a beating.
- 1 Year Warranty and full year satisfaction guarantee, with FREE returns
Package Contents and Specifications
Contents: 1 - Set of Steel Jerk Block (2 Blocks)
Weight: 260 pounds total (130 lbs each pulling block)
Dimensions: 24" Wide, 34" Length, and adjusts to five height levels 35", 37", 39" 41", and 43" heights.
Warranty: 1 Year