What You Need to Know About Our Foldable Wall-Mount Dip Bar
Our Foldable Wall Mount Dip Bar is a must have for your garage gym! With the ability to fold down while not in use, you can easily mount it on any wall in your garage gym. With the ability to securely lock in place, it makes it easy to workout in the comfort of your garage gym.
- Dip bar is tapered so you can work different muscle groups. Place hands closer to towards the wall for a narrower grip and further out for a wider grip.
- A pin securely locks the dip bar in place when retracted.
- Can fold upwards or downwards to stow when not in use.
- Mounting Suggestion: It is best to anchor to (2) 2x6's or 2x8's spanning across 2-3 studs with lag bolts before you mount the dip bar to sheetrock or drywall.
Package Contents and Specifications
- Contents: 1 - Foldable Wall-Mount Dip Bar
- Stow Dimensions: When folded it sticks out 4" from the wall, when unfolded it sticks out 23" from the wall.
- Equipment Dimensions: The wall mount plate is 11" wide (top) and 11" tall. The dip bar handles are 25" at it's widest (21" apart interior length) - 13" at it's narrowest.
- Diameter: 2 inches
- Weight: 25 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 600 pounds
- Material: 14-gauge steel
- Warranty: 1 Year
- PLEASE NOTE: Hardware not included to mount dip station.
- Assembly Required
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I mount this to a cinder block wall, into the concrete mortar?
- It is not recommended to mount this directly to a concrete wall. We suggest adding a wood stringer (piece of wood attached to the wall) and then attach the dip station to this stringer.
Can this be mounted to a pole outside?
- You can mount this outside, but you wouldn't be able to mount to a pole, unless it was wide enough to be able to attach the mounting plate. It would need to be mounted to a wider area, due to the size of the back mounting plate, which needs to be on a wide enough area to hold it steady.
Check out this article on FitnessMastered.Com and find out why they think our Folding Wall-Mount Dip Station is tops in their book!