What You Need To Know About the Mini Deadlift Bar Jack
Loading and unloading the barbell for ground lifts just got a whole lot easier with the Mini Deadlift Bar Jack. With this Bar Jack you can lift the barbell quickly and easily to add or remove plates from the bar. This comes in handy when you have a large amount of weight on the bar.
- The size of this mini bar jack makes it easy to store.
- Easy to use and swing under your bar and weights to move it off the floor.
- Keeps the weights and bar from landing on your feet where you do the "weight drop dance."
Package Contents and Specifications
- Contents: 1 - Mini Deadlift Bar Jack
Dimensions: 13 inches tall at the back, at the tallest point. Length on the floor from "foot" to "foot" is 21.5 inches. Width of each "foot" that sits on the floor is 4 inches. Length down the angle of the jack is 24 inches.
- Weight: 10 pounds
- Weight Capacity: Can hold up to 1.200 pounds! (or a Fringe Squatch!)
- Color: Black
- Material: Steel
- Warranty: 1 Year
Check out this video by PK to show how to use the Deadlift Jack - he shows you the best way to make Jack do all the work for you!