Troy Barbell Kettlebells
By : Troy Barbell
Why choose a Troy kettlebell?
- Troy kettlebells feature a well-balanced design that helps you perform kettlebell exercises properly. Many kettlebell workouts require you to balance or swing the kettlebell, and Troy kettlebells have an ideal weight distribution.
- Troy kettlebells have a handle of the appropriate thickness and design- and smoothness! Some kettlebells have handles that are too thick, while others are too thin. While thick handles can be a great change of pace, this kettlebell has the ideal thickness in the handle- giving you a bit of a grip workout while still enabling you to blast your cardiovascular system without stressing your hands too much. Plus- the handle has a smooth design that is easy on your hands- no more torn calluses!
- Troy kettlebells have a handle that is great for single hand or double hand exercise- no more "pinkies out" for KB swings.
- Troy kettlebells have a durable baked-on enamel finish that is easy to grip and holds chalk well.The finish on Troy bells is rough and durable, not smooth or easily marred.
- Troy kettlebells have an inset logo, which makes kettlebell snatches, racks, and cleans more comfortable. Raised logos and weight markings can dig into your forearm when doing kettlebell work. The logo and other information on this Troy kettlebell are inset, so no worries!
- Troy kettlebells are versatile and durable. Use them for your most punishing kettlebell workouts- snatches, cleans, renegade rows, and more- you can even use these for kettlebell juggling if you dare- Troy kettlebells will take the abuse and keep on performing! Additionally, these kettlebells are just as useful to the kettlebell newbie as to the seasoned pro.
- Finally, Troy kettlebells are backed by our no-questions-asked satisfaction guarantee- plus a 1 year warranty from the manufacturer. Use them and love them- or send them back!
Package Contents and Specifications
How can I choose the kettlebell size that is right for me?
|Kettlebell Weight||Best Size For:|
|10 lbs ~ 5||A woman or child who is new to kettlebells|
|20 lbs ~ 9 kg||A fit woman or teenager|
|25 lbs ~ 12 kg||Somewhat experienced females or untrained males (3rd most popular Crossfit size)|
|35 lbs ~ 16 kg||An experienced female or a first kettlebell for a fit man (the most popular Crossfit size)|
|45 lbs ~ 20 kg||The female who knows how to handle a kettlebell or the man who's had a little experience|
|55 lbs ~ 25 kg||The very experienced male or female (the 3rd most popular Crossfit size)|
|60 lbs ~ 27 kg||At this size and larger, you know what you are doing!|
What is a kettlebell?
What exercises can I do with a kettlebell?
- Kettlebell snatch
- Kettlebell clean
- Kettlebell swing
- Kettlebell Turkish get-up
- Kettlebell windmills
- Kettlebell juggling
- More exotic exercises- like kettlebell bench pressing and more!