Want to buy now, and make payments over time? With these payment options, you can pay over 3 months, 6 months, or 12 months. The payment choices are yours:
Online Checkout Steps:
1. Add Items To Shopping Cart
2. Click "Checkout" and go through the process. Shop Pay Installments and Affirm are both presented as payment options once you complete your Shipping Address information.
3. Select "Shop Pay" button (Yes, we have "Affirm" payment, as well)
4. Fill out your customer information.
5. Pay for the order / items on your own schedule through Shop Pay (or Affirm). (Yes, this will be your method of payment to complete the purchase.)
6. Complete Checkout. And, order will be shipped as normal.
Don't wait to get Jacked! Get Jacked NOW by using Shop Pay!
We're not a lender but we have partnered with the leading finance companies in the marketplace to provide competitive rates across a large spectrum of financial needs. We have options for those starting their own garage gym or commercial gym.
Even if your business is too young to qualify for financing, we'll refer you to someone who can help review alternative sources of financing.
How Does Affirm Work?
- Introduction: We have partnered with Shop Payment Installments (& Affirm) to give you a simple way to make your purchase with no hidden fees.
- Easy monthly payments: Provide some basic information and get a real-time credit decision to split your purchase into monthly payments. Please read the terms of Shop Pay, or Affirm. Payment Options Timing include payments over 3 months, 6 months, or 12 months. These options will be presented during the "Shop Pay Installments" and/or the "Affirm" checkout payment options.
Flexible repayment: Simply pay your monthly bill using a debit card, bank transfer at Shop Pay Installments
- Disclosure: Subject to credit check and approval. Down payment may be required. For purchases under $100, limited payment options are available. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees. Affirm loans are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank, Member FDIC. See Shop Pay Installments for more details.
- Interest Rate Disclosure: Rates from 0%-36% APR. Payment options through Shop Pay Installments, are subject to an eligibility check and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. State notices to consumers https://www.affirm.com/licenses.
Looking For More Financing, As A Gym Owner? TimePayment Financing Can Help:
TimePayment can approve credit applications for deals under $10,000 instantly and within a maximum of 4 hours for deals over $10,000.
We have aggressive rates for day 1 startup gyms, established gyms and can support residential financing as well.
No payments for 90 days even for day 1 startups. Customers can still take the benefits of leasing, without a payment due.
- Convenience and Ease Complete the application, and often, this is all TimePayment will need for an approval. In most cases, banks will require customers to submit corporate tax returns for three consecutive years. It is a fact that up to 90% of small businesses would not qualify for a bank loan because they fail to show profits. Leasing with TimePayment is quick and easy. Most customers will have an answer within seconds of applying.
- Less Risk The only collateral pledged is the equipment being leased. Most banks require the security of a major asset (personal residence, building, business etc.) when obtaining a bank loan.
- Smaller Down Payment TimePayment does not require a large down payment, while conventional bank loans may require up to 40% of loan amount.
- Flexibility TimePayment Resources affords you flexible options at the end of the lease agreement. The equipment can be purchased at a pre-set price, fair market value or returned.
If someone were to ask me why would someone lease equipment as opposed to taking out a bank loan:
- TimePayment doesn’t hold your mortgage or business property as collateral like banks do.
- TimePayment doesn’t require a 20-40% down payment like banks do. TimePayment offers no payment due for 90 days, even for day 1 startup gyms.
- There may be tax write-off advantages with leasing equipment. Please ask your accountant for advice on tax.
- Most customers like to keep their bank lines open for that tough time when they need a loan for $150,000 to expand the property in the future.
- Much faster process with less paperwork and less restrictions
Check it out now and see if Time Payment works for you. Click the link below to get all the information you need on how to make easy monthly payments for the gear you want!