You understand and agree that Fringe Sport may store and process your personal information on computers located outside of the European Union, including, but not limited to, in the United States. By using the Services, you agree to the collection and processing of your Personal Information outside of the European Union.
Fringe Sport DPO
3725 Drossett Drive
Austin, Texas 78744
By providing Fringe Sport with your personal or personally identifiable data and using the Services, you warrant that you are over the age of eighteen (18) or otherwise above the age of majority within your jurisdiction. If you are younger than eighteen (18) or the age of majority within your jurisdiction, please do not use the Fringe Sport Services and please do not provide personal information to us.
- Personal Information Collected
When you use the Services, we may collect personal or personally identifiable information from you (“PII”). PII may include any information capable of identifying an individual, but it does not include anonymized data.
We may collect and process the following categories of PII about you:
- Communication Data. Communication data includes any communication that you may send to us through the website, email, or social media. We process this data to communicate with you, to record logs of our communication, and to store information to respond to legal claims. Fringe Sport’s lawful ground for processing this communication data is to respond to communications sent by you to us, to keep records of our communication, and to pursue or defend against legal claims.
- User Data. User data includes data about how you use the Services and any data that you post to or authorize through the Services. We collect and process this data to operate the Services and to ensure that timely and relevant content is provided to you, to secure the Services, and to maintain backups of the Services. Fringe Sport’s lawful ground for processing this user data is its legitimate business interests in administering and offering the Services.
- Technical Data. Technical data includes data about your use of the Services, such as your IP address, your login data, your phone number, your mobile phone model, your operating system, your geolocation, and your time zone. Fringe Sport may collect this data from your use of the Services and from advertising IDs. Fringe Sport processes this data to analyze your use of the Services, to administer and secure the Services, to provide location-relevant content, to deliver relevant content and advertisements, and to understand the effectiveness of Fringe Sport’s advertisements. Fringe Sport’s lawful ground for collecting and processing this technical data is its legitimate interests in administering and offering the Services and to grow its business and marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data. Marketing data includes data about your preferences in receiving and interacting with advertisements or content on the Services. Fringe Sport collects this data from your use of the Services and from Google Advertising IDs and Apple Advertising IDs. Fringe Sport’s lawful ground for collecting and processing this marketing data is its legitimate interests in administering and offering the Services and to grow its business and marketing strategy.
- Personally Sensitive Data. Personally sensitive data includes data about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, union membership, or information about your health. Fringe Sport does not collect or use personally sensitive data in the Services.
Fringe Sport will only use your PII for the purpose for which it was collected. In the event that Fringe Sport needs to use your PII for an unrelated new purpose, Fringe Sport will provide you with notice of this new use and will explain the lawful ground for such processing. Fringe Sport may process your PII without your knowledge or consent where required or permitted by law.
Fringe Sport does not use your PII to automatically make any decisions or to create an automated profile about you.
- Collection of Data From Third Parties
Fringe Sport may collect data about you through cookies and other technologies. This helps Fringe Sport understand how you use the Services and to understand any patterns that may be associated with your use of the Services. This aids Fringe Sport in developing or improving its Services in response to your needs or wants.
Fringe Sport may use session or persistent cookies. Session cookies are only stored on your computer or mobile device during your use of the Services and are automatically deleted when you close your web browser. Persistent cookies are stored as a file on your computer or mobile device that remain on your computer or mobile device even after you close your web browser. Persistent cookies can be read by the website that created the cookie when you revisit it again. Fringe Sport may use persistent cookies when it utilizes Google Analytics or other analytics providers, which is intended to track the origin and behavior of traffic to the Services.
Fringe Sport may also receive data from third parties including analytics providers or advertising networks such as Google, Facebook, or Apple. These third parties may be based outside of the European Union.
- Marketing Communications
As stated above, Fringe Sport lawful ground for sending you marketing communications is either consent or its legitimate business interests, such as to grow its business. Fringe Sport may send you marketing communications if you have asked for information concerning its goods or services or if you have agreed to, and have not opted out from, receiving marketing communications. You may ask Fringe Sport to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by logging into the Services to adjust your marketing preferences or by following the opt-out link in any marketing message sent to you. If you opt out of receiving marketing communications, your opt-out does not extend to PII provided for other purposes.
- Disclosure of Personal Information
Fringe Sport may share your PII with the following parties:
- Other companies within the Fringe Sport group of companies that provide services to Fringe Sport;
- Service providers that provide Fringe Sport with information technology or other administrative services;
- Fringe Sport’s accountants, auditors, insurers, or attorneys; and
- Government bodies that require Fringe Sport to report its processing activities.
Fringe Sport may also transfer PII to third parties when it sells, transfers, or merges any part of its business or assets.
- Data Security
Fringe Sport has put into place data security measures to protect your PII. Fringe Sport allows access to your PII only by employees and service providers who have a need to know or access your PII on Fringe Sport’s instructions. Fringe Sport will notify you and any regulatory body of any breach of your PII or Fringe Sport’s security measures if it is legally required to do so.
- Retention of Data
- Right to Access
You do not need to pay a fee to access your PII or to exercise your rights. However, Fringe Sport may charge a reasonable fee if your request is unreasonable or excessive.
To confirm your request, Fringe Sport may need to request specific information from you as a security measure to ensure that PII is not disclosed to an unauthorized third party. Fringe Sport will attempt to respond to all legitimate requests within thirty days.
- California Privacy Rights
California residents have a right to request that we disclose what personal information we collect from you and whether, and how, we disclose or sell that personal information. California residents may also request that we delete any personal information collected or maintained by us from you.
California residents may also have the right to opt out of the sale of their personal information by clicking a link or icon associated with an advertisement. Specifically, this link or icon may state “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” or “Do Not Sell My Info.” By selecting this link or icon, you “Opt Out,” which means that you have opted out of the sale of your personal information as set forth in the California Consumer Privacy Act. However, even though you may have opted out, you may still see interest-based advertisements. To learn more about interest-based advertising across websites and additional opt-out choices, you can visit http://optout.aboutads.info. If you opt-out of the sale of your personal information but do not opt out of interest-based advertising more generally, you may still receive ads tailored to your interests based on personal information that was not sold by us, personal information that was sold to downstream participants at least 90 days before you opted out, or personal information that was sold by other sources from which you have not opted out.
To submit a request for a list of the categories of personal information collected from you or to request that Fringe Sport delete your personal information, please email us at team@FringeSport.com or send a letter to us at the following address:
Fringe Sport, 9300 Brown Lane, Building 20Austin, Texas 78754To verify your request, we may request certain information from you to confirm that you are an Fringe Sport user, such as your phone number, username, email address, city, state, or geographic location. You may also designate an authorized agent to make a request to Fringe Sport to disclose or delete your personal information. To do so, you must provide Fringe Sport with proof that the individual or business has been appointed as your agent, such by providing a signed power of attorney form, and provide accurate responses to any information requested by Fringe Sport that may be necessary to confirm that you are a Fringe Sport user, such as your phone number, username, email address, city, state, or geographic location. California residents have a right not to receive discriminatory treatment by Fringe Sport for their exercise of these rights conferred under California law.
- Third Party Links
Fringe Sport Services may include links to third party websites and applications. By clicking on third party links, you may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. Fringe Sport does not control these third-party links and you are advised to review their respective privacy policies.
- Responding to Do Not Track Signals
You can generally opt-out of receiving personalized ads from third party advertisers and ad networks who are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) or who follow the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising by visiting the opt-out pages on the NAI website and DAA website. Our website is not currently set up to respond to browser do-not-track signals, but you can configure your browser settings to reject all cookies or prompt you before a cookie is set.
- Notification of Changes
- Contact Us
14. Mobile Terms Of Service
The Fringe Sport mobile message service (the "Service") is operated by Fringe Sport (“Fringe Sport”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to Fringe Sport’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of Fringe Sport through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with Fringe Sport. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to +18449314956 or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other Fringe Sport mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
For Service support or assistance, text HELP to +18449314956 or email email@example.com.
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.