About our Team
We are FringeSport. We serve the lifter, the WODer, and any individual with a burning desire to be better tomorrow than they are today. With a strong focus on service for customers and our employees, FringeSport desires to not only operate a profitable business, but to also adhere to our company values that promote people over simply generating revenue.
Our Company Values: The FringeSport Way
- Customers first
- Campsite rule: Team members leave better than they came
- Work hard, play hard, be happy
- Virtuosity: Do the common uncommonly well
- Impact trumps intentions
- Build the Tribes
- Own your experience
Benefits & Perks
- A fun company culture that lives their passion and values
- Health insurance coverage that starts on day one
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Product discounts
- Bad ass on-site gym
- Cool office in the great city of Austin, TX
We believe that our team is the driving force behind our success. We are building a culture that rewards smart, passionate, and driven people. There is plenty of work to do- but we have a lot of fun along the way.
FringeSport is growing and is always looking for rock stars to join our team! If you share our passion, and want a rewarding career that will change lives, why not join us? Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Available Positions
CUSTOMER RELATIONS COORDINATOR
FringeSport is a rapidly-growing south Austin company that is excited to be hiring for Customer Service professionals. FringeSport is the official supplier to the garage gym and functional fitness movement. We serve the lifter, the WODer, and any individual with a burning desire to be better tomorrow than they are today. With a strong focus on service for customers and our employees, FringeSport desires to not only operate a profitable business, but to also adhere to our company values that promote people over simply generating revenue. Qualified applicants will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and strive to exceed customers’ expectations in every interaction.
We care more about our customers than anyone else- help us live up to our “customers first” philosophy.
Our Customer Service team provides customer support in a way that reflects the FringeSport culture; we believe in order to be the best, we have to have the best people. Customer service is an extremely important point for our business and we are always excited to guide our customers in the path that best fits their needs.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) acts as the primary point of contact for both wholesale and retail customers across all lines of business at FringeSport. Candidates should excel in applying creative problem-solving skills in a fast-paced, multi-tasking heavy environment. While the CSR’s primary role is one of service to the customer, any opportunity to apply product knowledge to increase sales is encouraged. CSRs will work as a team to anticipate customer needs through chat, email, and phone support. Candidates for CSR positions should have a service-first attitude and desire to “wow” both internal and external customers with world-class service.
- Respond to inbound customer contact via phone, email, and chat service
- Develop and maintain a high degree of product knowledge
- Assess customer needs for products and make recommendations for purchases
- Analyze service opportunities; suggest and implement service recovery plans
- Perform relationship-building duties including outbound calls and emails as needed
- Analyze incoming orders for potential fraud risk and carry out fraud protection practices as needed
- Work with warehouse personnel to fill customers’ order requests
- Collect and provide feedback to sales and marketing personnel regarding general customer satisfaction and products
- Maintain a “find the ‘yes’” attitude
- Provide world-class customer service in every interaction
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Have experience working in a similar role, preferably within a fast-growing, early-stage company
- Possess a genuine passion for customer care
- Strong ability to self-motivate and work independently
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written communication
- Ability to adjust quickly to changes in processes and policies
- Willingness to be flexible in scheduling (nights and weekend shifts are required)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Willingness and ability to learn and grow to meet the changing requirements of the job
- Strong grasp of basic office-related software (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.)
- Strong preference to candidates with knowledge, experience, and passion for the fitness industry
If you are looking for an opportunity to work hard while spending time with a great group of individuals, we would like to learn more about you. Please send your cover letter and resume to: HR@fringesport.com
Outside Sales Representative
At FringeSport, we offer Great Products at a Great Price with World-Class Customer Service. And we need you to tell people about this and convince them that we're worth a go. You need to have a solid background in outside sales, and be prepared to hit the phones... hard. You'l be selling to small gyms, big gyms, schools, fire stations, police departments, and other retailers. Pay is base + commission (heavily tilted to commission), and we have awesome benefits- healthcare, a company gym on-site, dog-friendly workplace, free lunches, awesome co-workers (including CrossFit Games athletes and Olympic hopefuls), and more!