Pre-Order Your Power Cage Squat Rack (Kip Cage)
What to Know About the Power Cage "Kip Cage" Squat Rack
The Fringe Sport "Kip Cage" is an incredibly solid power cage designed for functional fitness use! It has a nice wide base (45" deep by 47" wide) that gives you plenty of room for bar work or pull-ups.
- To maximize stability for kipping, the base is pre-drilled at all 4 corners.
- If you are looking for a less invasive solution, we have designed the corners of the base to extend past their joint with the uprights, creating the perfect location for sandbags! Pick up 3-5 50lb bags from your local hardware store (~$4 each), and the Kip Cage won't budge.
- 1.5" diameter pull up bars on front and back of squat rack.
- 91" tall makes it great for those low garage ceilings.
Perfect weight so you are able to move around, while still being sturdy.
- Comes with 2 sets of J-Cups allowing for 2 squat positions (Metric #3 Allen wrench to replace UHMW)
- Comes with safety pins and sleeve mechanism for enhanced stability for squats and bench press
- 2" x 3" 11-gauge steel with a powder-coat allowing for great durability and feel.
Package Contents and Specifications
Quantity: 1 - Power "Kip Cage" Squat Rack with 2 Pairs of J-Cups.
Dimensions: 47" wide, 51.5" deep & 91" tall.
Upright Dimensions: 2 inches x 3 inches - 5/8" hole diameter.
Pullup Bar Diameter: 1.5 inches
Weight: 205 lb
Weight Capacity: 1,000 lb
Material: 11-gauge steel with a powder-coat.
Warranty: 1 Year
Shipping Restrictions: The way this product is packaged, we cannot ship to APO addresses.
- Assembly Instructions
See the Power Cage Squat Rack in Action
Requires a 3/8" or 5/16" concrete anchor to bolt the cages down to the floor.