Assemble Your Traditional Plyometric Boxes
Assemble Your Plyometric Boxes. These traditional plyo boxes were designed in Austin. They come in 5 sizes 12", 16", 20", 24", and 30". All sizes are specifically designed and manufactured to ship flat and be assembled with ease.
These OneFitWonder plyo boxes are the perfect addition to any box or garage gym. Think all plyo boxes are the same? Think again. These plyometric boxes are built for long term use and strong enough to withstand abuse from the roughest of boxes. So it is more than just proper assembly; we ensure that the box is safe and will last through years of the toughest workouts. Assembly required.
Why choose Traditional Plyo Boxes?
- Assembly Required - This product can effortlessly be put together with the hardware provided and a handheld power drill.
- 3/4" Birch Plywood - This wood is strong enough to handle any size person that can get onto it.
- Wide Base - The traditional style has a open, wide base that ensures the box stays true even on uneven ground.
- Routered Corners - Small detail, but you will love it when you "miss" in the middle of an intense workout.
- Shipped - In Flat Pack
Every box is shipped with the screws required. Wood glue is recommended, but not required, and not included.
Package Contents and Specifications
- Material: 3/4" Birch Plywood
- Height: 12", 16", 20", 24", or 30"
- Weight: 10.5lb (12"), 15.5lb (16"), 20.5lb (20"), 27lb (24"), and 33lb (30")
- Weight Capacity: 400 pounds