What You Need to Know About the Fringe Sport Gymnastic Ring Straps
Our Fringe Sport Gymnastic Ring Straps are available in Fixed or Adjustable options for your gym rings. They can work with any ring on the market. They have a breaking strength of 3,800 lbs and made from a polyester webbing.
Find out what you can expect from the Fixed and Adjustable Ring Straps below and see what works best for you.
Fixed Gymnastic Ring Straps For Your Garage Gym
These straps are 6' of looped 1" webbing. They work with any ring on the market to quickly attach and detach from pull-up bars- so these straps are a great option for the gym bag!
- 6' of looped 1" polyester webbing (when installed, your rings will hang about 2' below your pull-up bar)
- Roughly 2ft of hanging length.
- Color: Black
- Breaking strength: 3800 lbs
- Weight: 3oz
Adjustable Gymnastic Rings Straps
These adjustable black straps work with any ring on the market and quickly adjust to the length you need. They're a great option when you need a versatile strap so you can change lengths on the fly- or if you have an uneven item to attach them to, like a tree branch.
- 30' or 20' of 1.5" polyester webbing + 1 aluminum motorcycle-style cam buckle.
- Color: Black straps, untreated aluminum colored cam buckle.
- Breaking strength: Polyester straps - 3800 lbs, Cam Buckle - 1200 lbs.
- Weight: 13oz (strap and cam buckle)
How to Install & Use the Adjustable Gymnastic Straps
Package Contents and Specifications
- Contents:¬¨‚Ä†2 - Gymnastic Ring Straps (either Fixed or Adjustable) (1 Pair)
- Length:¬¨‚Ä†6' of looped 1" polyester webbing or 5' of 1.5" polyester webbing + 1 aluminum motorcycle-style cam buckle
- Weight: 3oz for Fixed Strap or 13oz for Adjustable Strap (strap + cam buckle)
**Please note that the straps are considered a wear and tear item and thus are not covered by our normal warranty. Please inspect the straps regularly stop use of the product if you notice any wear on the item. Please view here for more info.***