Be the First Out of the Box
We've got some high motor fans in Fringe Nation. People love their box jumps. We see so many people in our gym box jumping until their quads are on fire, that it brings an old classic to mind.
Pack it up, pack it in, let me begin
I came to win, battle me that's a sin
I won't ever slack up, punk you better back up
Try and play the role and yo the whole crew'll act up
Get up, stand up (c'mon!) see'mon throw your hands up
If you've got the feeling, jump across the ceiling
Box Jumps Don't Have to be a House of Pain
We don't like seeing heinous injuries and shins gouged by edges of wooden or metal plyo boxes. Jumping never has to involve pain, unless you're jumping around to classic hip-hop.
So we've cut out the box jump pain at the gym by offering a soft, foam plyo box. The forgiving soft foam and vinyl replace the vicious metal and gnarly wood edges. Your shins will thank you, as they may have to be saved for deadlifts. Plus you won't have to moonlight as crime scene cleanup scrubbing blood off your floor.
Think Outside the Box
Many WODs use plyometric box jumps as a core movement. Take risk out of the equation by using soft foam plyos to mitigate shin damage. Just be sure you choose the right foam plyo.
You'll find foam plyos made from denser material have noticeable higher quality. The cost might be a bit higher, but you can never put a price on your safety.
- Three different height settings with clear markings for each height- 20"/24"/30" (Large) or 16"/20"/24" (Small). Great for multiple athlete use or to work up your jump height.
- Constructed of both dense and soft foam. 95% solid dense foam core. Heavier weight makes this plyo sturdy and prevents tipping. 5% soft foam padded outside forgives your shins. A lighter density foam plyo may save you money in price and shipping costs but these boxes suck. Due to lightweight construction, they often tip. They're not the safest to jump around on.
- Easy to clean vinyl covering. S
- More confidence in your jumps. Knowing that you won't have a gash from missing a jump is a huge confidence boost.
Product Contents and Specifications
- Contents: 1 - Foam Plyometric Box
- Weight: 68 pounds (Large) or 36 pounds (Small)
- Material: EVA Foam and PU leather shell on large foam plyo. Heavy duty vinyl non-slip replaceable cover on small plyo.
- Weight Capacity: 330 pounds
- Dimensions: 20 inches x 24 inches x 30 inches (Large) or 16 inches x 20 inches x 24 inches (Small)
- Warranty: 1 Year
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are the foam plyo boxes firm enough for loaded stepups?
- Yes, all day long!