Serious about lifting? You've found your barbell.
The Wonder Bar. Designed to perform AMAZINGLY in a variety of environments- from daily rotation at a CrossFit box to used-and-abused in a garage gym environment. You can pay MORE and get a (slightly) better barbell... but you can't find a better barbell for the money.
Bushing Vs Bearing
Our 20kg Wonder Bar comes in a bronze bushing and needle bearing cartridges. Both bars are excellent for lifting and provide spin.
- Needle bearing cartridges in the collars provide a little more spin than a bushing barbell.
- Bearing barbells have smoother rotation and cost a little more than a bushing.
- Bushing barbells are common for heavy or slower lifts, such as powerlifting (Bench, Squat, Deadlift).
- Bearing barbells are common for faster lifts, such as Olympic lifts (Snatches, Clean & Jerks).
- Bushing barbells are easier to maintain, easier to disassemble, easier to clean and reassemble, making them more durable and long lasting.