What to Know About the Power Cage "Kip Cage" Squat Rack
The Fringe Sport "Kip Cage" is an incredibly solid power cage designed for functional fitness use! It has a nice wide base (45" deep by 47" wide) that gives you plenty of room for bar work or pull-ups.
- To maximize stability for kipping, the base is pre-drilled at all 4 corners.
- If you are looking for a less invasive solution, we have designed the corners of the base to extend past their joint with the uprights, creating the perfect location for sandbags! Pick up 3-5 50lb bags from your local hardware store (~$4 each), and the Kip Cage won't budge.
- 1.5" diameter pull up bars on front and back of squat rack.
- 91" tall makes it great for those low garage ceilings.
Perfect weight so you are able to move around, while still being sturdy.
- Comes with 2 sets of J-Cups allowing for 2 squat positions (Metric #3 Allen wrench to replace UHMW)
- Comes with safety pins and sleeve mechanism for enhanced stability for squats and bench press
- 2" x 3" 11-gauge steel with a powder-coat allowing for great durability and feel.
Package Contents and Specifications
Quantity: 1 - Power "Kip Cage" Squat Rack with 2 Pairs of J-Cups.
Dimensions: 47" wide, 51.5" deep & 91" tall.
Upright Dimensions: 2 inches x 3 inches - 5/8" hole diameter.
Pullup Bar Diameter: 1.5 inches
Weight: 205 lb
Weight Capacity: 1,000 lb
Material: 11-gauge steel with a powder-coat.
Warranty: 1 Year
Shipping Restrictions: The way this product is packaged, we cannot ship to APO addresses.
- Assembly Instructions
See the Power Cage Squat Rack in Action
Requires a 3/8" or 5/16" concrete anchor to bolt the cages down to the floor.