How many times have your cursed to yourself after tripping over your barbells or bumper plates? Make sure you don't trip in the dark and get your gear off the ground. Make your significant other happy when you bring them out to see your fancy, looks new but isn't, clean garage gym.
Not only does it help organize your space making your workouts more efficient, but it also helps you take care of your equipment investment. Leaving your barbells and bumpers around on the ground to get kicked around will not help them last longer and it also won't help YOU last longer if you're constantly tripping on the bars and falling on your patootie! Taking care of your barbells and bumper plates (and yourself!) improves the longevity of your equipment.
Get your bumpers off the ground and your bars out of the corner with the Vertical Bar and Bumper Plate Holder. This bumper storage unit fits up to 1,100 pounds of rubber as well as two barbells. It's a great storage solution for a garage (his and hers bars?) or a box.
This unique storage system only takes up about 4 square feet of space, but can hold all your cool Fringe Sport bumpers - from black to savage - spread out over six different horns, allowing you to keep all your weights organized. You also get the added bonus of being able to store two barbells and your collars. This makes it the perfect fit for anyone with a garage gym!
- Store your gear in one convenient place - or two or three if your gear has grown faster than your dog.
- 9.5" Pegs - Fits up to 1,100 pounds of rubber bumper plates.
- Fits two standard olympic bars 2" sleeve diameter.
- Optional wheels allow you to move the storage around your gym (or ride it like a scooter - totally up to you!)
- Extra accessory holes on the bottom allow you to add another bar holder, battle rope anchor, sled dog to pull the storage rack for you, beverage rack, wet bar..... okay, okay - maybe we're exaggerating - but you can add a bar holder, landmine and battle rope anchor!
- Comes with Fringe's Fantastic Full Year satisfaction guarantee (and superhero customer service to match!).