- What’s your name? Mark Douglas
- How old are you? 61
Do you have an IG handle or website you’d like linked? einaa_drd
- Tell us a little bit about yourself: I teach Olympic weightlifting @ a local high school. I'm USAW level II certified and my wife & I have cook outs & allow neighborhood kids to train @ our home gym. Giving them a positive alternative we're the koolaid house lol encouragement for young people to adopt a fitness lifestyle.
- How would you describe your training style (CrossFit, Olympic Weightlifting, etc.)? Olympic weightlifting & calisthenics
- How would you describe your fitness/strength level, currently? A mature fitness professional sharing the weight lifting as my ministry.
- What are your fitness/strength goals? To stay strong & fit into my senior years.
Describe your garage gym. Old school barbells, dumbbells, plyo & calisthenics equipment
- Who works out in your garage gym? Youth athletes from the surrounding neighborhood.
- Why did you build a garage gym? As a way to share my passion for fitness strength & a healthy lifestyle
What’s your favorite piece of equipment in your garage? The dumbbell rack
- What piece of equipment was a waste? None that I can think of
- What’s the next piece of equipment you’re going to get? Not sure maybe the handles to do farmers walks with tires
- Any dream piece of equipment? Reverse Louis Simmons hypertension bench
How did you build your garage gym? Over the years recently added some stuff from Black widow & I bought my bumper plates from Fringe also bands
- Do you have any tips for anyone else looking to build a garage gym? Yes, what are they waiting on, share the love the brother & sister-hood of the strength family.
Susie is the Digital Marketing Specialist here at FringeSport. She's a web nerd and loves being a part of the FringeSport team!