Click here for a downloadable pdf.
1. Thread the strap through the gymnastic ring and then take one end in each hand.
2. Press and hold the cam buckle button.
3. With the button still depressed, thread the end of the strap through the backside of the cam buckle.
4. Once through the teeth, you can release the cam buckle button and continue pulling the end through until your ring is at the desired height.
5. When you want to take down your rings or adjust them to a longer length, simply depress the cam buckle button and pull the strap back out to the desired length.