Clock Gone Bad Timer with Remote Control
Drop the stop watch and put up the Clock Gone Bad Timer that everyone in your box or garage can see at a glance. This timer is 8.5" high and 21" wide with a remote control that gives the user the ability to start by hitting one button. One ping to begin work, two pings to begin rest. The timer pings four times at the end of the countdown for 3-2-1-GO! Here are some of the other reasons why you need this timer for your interval training:
- 5" high numbers that can be seen from a hundred meters out.
- Programs included: Counting Up, Counting Down, Fight Gone Bad, and TABATA
- Each timing program will begin with a 10 second countdown to give the users time to prepare.
- The timer can be programmed to count up to or down from a set time.
- Timer has holes on the back that are 16 inches apart to hang on wall studs.
- Remote control range is 40 meters.
- Acts as a clock when not used, either in standard or military mode.
- There is a "Mute" button on the remote to silence the buzzer.
Package Contents and Specifications
- Contents: 1 - Clock Gone Bad Wall Timer and 1 - Remote for Timer
- Batteries Included: There are two AA batteries for remote included.
- Power Cord Length: 8.5 feet
- Power Supply: Input 100-240V AC 50/60Hz, Output 15V DC 2000mA
- Dimensions: 8.5 inches high and 21 inches wide
- Digit Height: 5 inches
- Timer and Remote Instructions
- Weight: 5 pounds
- Warranty: 1 year for all manufacturer defects.