3"x3" Safety Spotter Arms
Never get caught pinned when bench pressing or test those forward diving skills after missing a squat. When you want to be sure you're gonna make it out alive while you're setting those record setting lifts - but no one is around to see you squatting that 900 pound bar - you need to grab these spotter arms. Our heavy duty, bar protecting, super sturdy Safety Spotter Arms allow for a sound mind and safe lifts when working with heavy loads and/or by yourself.
- Lift safely alone with these safety spotter arms.
- Compatible with the 3" x 3" Rigs with 1" diameter holes, like any 3"x3" rigs at Fringe Sport.
- Lined with a UHMW plastic to protect the finish on your bar.
- A safety pin is NOT included but can be used if you want to feel as secure as a babe in a momma's arms!
- Sold in pairs.
- Pins are 24.5 mm in diameter to fit racks with 1" diameter holes (even racks from those who shall not be named)
2 - Safety Spotter Arms (1 Pair)
20 pounds each (40 pounds total)
1,000 pound weight capacity for the pair - so you can reach those Strongman competition goals easily!
24" Length x 3" Width x 12" Height - usable space 2" wide x 22.5" long x 1" lip
Powder coated Steel and UHMW plastic