Garage Series Squat Cage with FREE Attachments Package!
This freestanding power rack boasts our trademark durability, ruggedness and sturdiness. Once you step inside this power rack moonlighting as a construction elevator, you'll give yourself a lift, and go right to the top of your game.
- A pair of UHMW-lined J-Cups that can be used in the front or back of either side of the uprights. The UHMW will protect your barbell throughout all your workouts.(Metric #4 Allen wrench to replace UHMW). Jcups themselves hold up the 700#.
- Weight Horns on either side of the cage. Conveniently store your weights so they're ready to use. They boast 13" of loadable space. Bonus, the weight will add extra stability to this already sturdy rack.
- Adjustable Safety Spotter Arms give you peace of mind if you want to lift heavy during a solo personal best.
- The uprights are 2" x 2" with 1" holes and numbered so it's easier to align accessories.
- Two different diameter pull-up bars - one standard 1.25" and one "fat" 2" diameter.
- The footprint on this cage is roughly 4ft by 4ft - great for smaller spaces.
So you start lifting and those j-hooks that came with the cage are super handy, especially when you have that Strongman lift going on.
But wait - when you get ready to bench, you gotta move those j-cups and find the sweet spot for them. And overhead press? Yep - you got it - another move.
With a 1" (24.5mm) pin size, this will fit into racks with 2x2 uprights.
The handle length is 9.5 inches and 1 inch in diameter and this gives you plenty of room to do your game-changing dips without feeling like a caged animal, all bunched up on a small handle.
4) Weight Storage Pins (pair)
Made of heavy gauge powder-coated steel, you can stack bumpers with confidence on this pair of weight plate pins and know they'll hold the weight!
With a 1 inch (24.5mm) pin, this can fit on our rack or any other rack or cage with a 2x2 upright! And you can have this fantastic set of weight plate storage posts on our Garage Series Squat Cage or any other rack that holds a 1 inch pin.
In fact, you can stack 265 POUNDS of weights on each weight plate peg with no worries at all!
We have spotter arms made specifically for racks and cages with 2x2 uprights!
That's right - you heard us - spotter arms to fit a 2x2 cage. Now there are no guesses as to whether you're fast enough to escape a bar that's been dropped. Or trying to train your dog to spot for you!
Everything you need for a garage gym set up!