Whether you are buying bumper plates for your garage gym or a box, you can save when you buy bumpers in bulk. You pick what bumpers you need, 500lbs of 10lb pairs or mix & match different weight pairs. Please fill out the "Note to Fringe Sport" section in the cart with the weights you would like once in the cart section. Need something in-between or more than the options we have? Give us a call at (512) 201-4404 and we can get you what you need.
Color Bumper Plates by Fringe Sport are manufactured to go toe to toe with any bumper plate on the market. They are constructed with virgin rubber formulated specifically for its durability, density and low bounce. Most importantly, they go through the most customer-focused manufacturing, quality control and shipping process in the industry so you can rest assured that you are getting the highest quality plates and we are taking the utmost care to ensure they arrive to you in pristine condition!
We offer 500 pound and 1,000 pound custom sets online. If you need more weight, because you're opening a gym or you're building a house of Fringe Bumpers, contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to hook you up with a sales guru to help!
- 3 Year Warranty on 25's, 35's and 45's; 1 Year warranty on 10's and 15's.
- Thinner design than other styles of bumper plate- fit more weight on the bar
- Extremely durable, will last for years in a garage or affiliate.
- At a glance differentiate weights with these color-coded plates.
- Expertly designed stainless steel "hooked" insert that remains firmly seated.
- Higher density virgin rubber means thinner bumpers and you can fit more weight on the bar.
- Low, dead bounce makes these safe in tight spaces.
- Sold in pairs.
- Note: 15# bumpers do not come in color, they are black with white lettering.
2 - Color Bumper Plates (Pair)
Indicate your custom size assortment in the "Note to FringeSport" section on the cart page. 10-55 pounds available.
+/- 1% of declared weight
15 - 55 pound plates: 450mm (~17.7 inches) width, 10 pound plate: 445mm (17.5 inches)
Bumper Plate Widths
55's - 3.25", 45's - 2.9", 35's - 2.35", 25's - 1.87", 15's - 1.2", 10's - 1.05"
10's and 15's are 90 sHA; the 25, 35, 45 and 55 pound bumpers are 85 sHA.
Virgin rubber, stainless steel insert
10lb Grey/ 15lb Black/ 25lb Green/ 35lb Yellow/ 45lb Blue/ 55lb Red
3 Year Warranty on 25's, 35's, 45's and 55's; 1 Year warranty on 10's and 15's, with FREE returns
Not all bumpers are created equal. Here's why your next bumper plates should be Fringe Sport bumpers:
- Fringe Sport bumper plates feature a steel insert that is designed to far outperform the brass bumpers used by the competition. A steel insert will take much more abuse without malforming- and it is machined to exact tolerances to fit all high-quality Olympic bars.
- Fringe Sport bumpers use a rubber formulation that combines the ideal mix of_low bounce with high durability. Some bumper plates bounce too much- they are potentially unsafe. Other bumpers are too brittle- and they easily chip and fall apart. Not Fringe Sport bumper plates!
- Fringe Sport bumpers 10 and 15 pound bumpers are more stable because they have a high durability, "hooked" steel insert. This makes them more stable than most 10 or 15 pound bumpers- which are the most fragile bumper plates due to their thin-ness.
- Fringe Sport bumpers are thinner than many of the competing bumpers- so you can load more weight on your bar!
- Fringe Sport bumpers all have the same standard diameter- you can mix and match to load your bar.
- Finally, Fringe Sport bumper plates are backed by our no-questions-asked satisfaction guarantee- plus a 1 year warranty from the manufacturer. Use them and love them- or send them back free!
|Bumper Weight||Best Weight For:|
|10 lbs ~ 5 kg||Great for teaching or learning Olympic lifts.|
|15 lbs ~ 7 kg||Same uses as the 10s, but this offers greater durability at only a slightly heavier weight.|
|25 lbs ~ 11 kg||A very popular weight as they are very durable and throwing these on an Oly bar gives you 95 pounds (Fran Rx).|
|35 lbs ~ 16 kg||A great size for adding more weight on the bar.|
|45 lbs ~ 20 kg||The most popular size for gyms - 45's really let you load up your bar and make some serious strength gains.|
|55 lbs ~ 25 kg||When the 45s just don't cut it, we have 55lb bumpers to add some serious weight to the bar.|
A bumper plate is a weight plate for Olympic bars that is made almost entirely of rubber (with a steel or brass collar in the middle that accepts an Olympic bar).
The "end state" of the Olympic lifts is overhead or at the shoulder. Many lifters drop the weights from overhead. Since bumper plates are almost entirely rubber, being dumped from the shoulder or overhead will not damage the weights, bar, floor, bystanders, the lifter, etc...
Additionally, bumpers are popular in the functional fitness community since many athletes practice the Olympic lifts, and other functional fitness exercises (thrusters, presses) end overhead.
Finally, bumper plates are also great for garage gym use- the rubber construction is much quieter than traditional metal construction.
- Clean and Jerk
- Overhead lunge
- And even more!