What To Know About The Commercial Independent Squat Stand
What can you do if you have a big squat and bench, but not a lot of space? Enter the OneFitWonder Commercial Indy Squat Rack. This squat rack is independent - it is built in two pieces for ease of storage and movement. But don't worry- it's made of heavy gauge powder-coated steel that is rated to take any weight you throw at it. Plus, this indy squat rack includes simple but useful details like lined j-cups to protect your bars, caster wheels for easy movement, and "bench" hole spacing.
- Full year satisfaction guarantee, with FREE returns
- 1000 pound weight capacity
- Height is 6'
- 2x3" boxed steel with 5/8" hardware, accepts many aftermarket accessories
- Ships standard with UHMW lined j-cups
- 2" hole spacing through the squat and press positions, 1" hole spacing in the bench positions
- Heavy duty caster wheels included standard
- Each piece is 22.5" x 20"
Why You Need a Commercial Independent Squat Rack
Independent two piece squat racks are a great solution for cramped garages and boxes, or any gym where you need to move the squat racks frequently.
Package Contents and Specifications
1 - Commercial Indy Squat Rack by OneFitWonder
- Weight: 48.5lb each (97lbs total)
- Material: Powder Coated Steel
- Origin: China
The Best Squat Rack For Your Garage Gym
So you’ve decided to pull the trigger and start outfitting your garage into a home gym. Great! However, now comes the task of figuring out how best to use the space you have while still making sure your new home gym can deliver and be the type of training space that you need.
We’ve taken a look at several squat racks and have concluded that for these three reasons, the Commercial Independent Squat Rack is our top choice for a garage gym squat rack.