Squat Rack Pull-up Bar: Features a matte black, powder coat finish that endures abuse and boasts a subtle gritty feel. Weight capacity on the pull up bar is 450 lb. Ultimate Garage Cage and Squat Rack!
J-cups: Ain't nobody got time for the slew of inferior J-cups out there. We built ours to the same standard as our heavy duty commercial J-cups.
- Weight: 80 pounds
- Dimensions: 84.5" tall x 49.5" wide x 46.5" deep
Here's the intel on the improvements of the premium squat rack with pullup bar.
- Enhanced Uprights: The uprights are everything for a garage gym rack. Knowing this, we used heavier gauge steel for improved stability.
- Single Piece Upright: One solid piece of continuous steel that an ironworker would lust after.
- Shorter Uprights: We got tired of the Garage Series bumping its head. We shortened it so that it comfortably clears average garage ceiling heights. Who doesn't say "ouch" when you see a semi with the trailer roof accordioned against an overpass? Most of the competition has a really bad bruise on their forehead.
- Hole Spacing: We narrowed up the spacing in the bench press zone, so the Garage Series now abides with Westside spacing (1" from hole center to hole center) dude. We also added low holes, beneath the Westside spacing for rack pulls and other options.
- Hole Placement: We didn't want to cut off our tall customers. So even though we shortened the uprights, we kept high holes for the vertically gifted. If you want to use a landmine on this rack, the bottom hole is 16" from the ground.
- Hole Size: 5/8" holes that the natives were restless for.
- Pull-up Bar: We added a pull-up bar with a super popular design. Feels as secure as the hand railing in a rollercoaster when you're about to drop. Has familiar, standard pull-up bar diameter. Features a matte black, powder coat finish that endures abuse and boasts a subtle gritty feel, making for comfy gription. Easy to do standard pull-ups or kipping pull-ups on. Weight capacity on the pull up bar is 450lb. Adjustable pull-up bar mount has highest height of 82 1/4" and lowest height of 70 1/4".
- J-cups: Ain't nobody got time for the slew of inferior J-cups out there. We built ours to the same standard as our heavy duty commercial J-cups. We put a plastic UHMW coating on the front and top of the J-cups that protects both your barbell and the J-cups.
- Compact Profile and Footprint: We found the sweet spot, Venn diagram intersection of small and stable. This may have involved some evil mathematical formula and three-dimensional sorcery. Please don't ask. Honestly, we used less steel on the bottom, yet still hit payday between maximizing stability and providing a lean footprint and profile.
- Weight Pegs: Since we used less steel to provide that slim and trim footprint, we didn't want to shoot the Garage Series in the foot. So we added a couple of pins for added weight should you want.
- 2" x 3" Uprights: We went to the industry standard for 2 reasons. 2" x 3" uprights create more stability and compatibility. You can use all our accessories (spotter arms, dip stations, J cups, etc.) on the Garage Series. Yes, it's also compatible with our competitors' accessories as well.
- Footprint Tabs: Although it's as sturdy as a statue coming out of the box, we added the option to bolt it into the floor or a platform underneath (plywood for example).
- Easy Assembly: You can put this bad boy together in under an hour, sometimes as fast as 45 minutes. One person can do it, but we recommend 2.
- Easier to Move: Doesn't seem much heavier than an old folding table you've carried.
- FREE Shipping: You know you want it.
The Most Versatile Squat Rack On The Market
Mega Squat Power Up
You're Hereby Granted Squatter's Rights
You have the right to...own a reliable and durable squat rack.
Ok, we're not reading you your Miranda Rights after busting you for squatting, but you're going to feel criminal lifting on our Garage Series squat rack just the same. We get a stream of guilt-ridden admissions from happy Garage Series owners for feeling like they stole it.
Jokes aside, the truth is you have an unalienable right to own a squat rack that gifts your lift, offering you a seamless experience.
You know when you buy coach and you get a surprise upgrade to first class? You get to kick off your shoes, have a drink handed to you, recline in a cushy seat, and you break into a Cheshire grin, enjoying life leveling up. Your lifting just got upgraded too.
That's what we've done with the Garage Series squat rack with pull-up bar. We took years of customer feedback from our commercial squat rack & pull-up bar, brought it to the Fringe forge and applied it. We developed the Garage Series and crafted it into our go-to garage squat rack, like that trusty reliever you can call on in the 9th to get those tough outs.
You're On the Right Rack
We poured double the usual amount of craftsmanship, work, and pride that's emblematic of our products into the Garage Series. Sure, you can buy more expensive racks that serve you better. However, you're taking a healthy risk going lower.
- Full year satisfaction guarantee
- Space-efficient 4'x4' footprint
- Constructed of 2" x 3" powder coated‚ 12-gauge steel tubing
- NEW 16.5 mm universal hole diameter - so you use any matching accessories on the rack.
- Pair of J-cups included.
- Built-in weight‚ horns (5.5 inches long) for rock-solid stability and plate storage.
- Floor bolting option offers a permanent stability option.
- Tested for‚ 450 lb weight capacity
- Durable matte black, powder coat finish, with black powder coat on the J-cups.
- Uprights have Westside spacing for precise heights (starting 22 inches from the floor). J-Cups can be set as low as 13.5" off the ground or as high as 70" off the ground. Made with UHMW plastic to protect the finish of your bar. (Metric #4 Allen wrench to replace UHMW)
- SPB Pull Up Bar - 1.25" diameter (no knurling) Adjustable pull-up bar mount has highest height of 82 1/4" and lowest height of 70 1/4" and can be adjusted in increments of 2".
- Width of the Pull Up Bar: 45 inches.
- Pull Up Bar Length End to End: 45 inches.
- Add any of our 2"x3" rig accessories to this rack (please measure your uprights - this rack has changed from previous version): Dip Bar, Spotter Arms, or additional J-Cups.‚ ***Note: These replacement J-Cups will not fit Garage Series Squat Racks with Pull Up Bar ordered between June 2020 and October 2020. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order for j-cups if you ordered during this timeframe***