A few things we're going to work on here at Fringe, based on your feedback:
- Producing more features on boxes and garage gyms
- Producing better pictures, descriptions, and videos for our products
- Providing more community, for both box owners and for garage gymmers.
- We've got a pretty sweet basic garage gym package on sale for $100+ off, plus free shipping
- Do you own a box and want to be featured as a box of the week? Email me- firstname.lastname@example.org
- I did an AMA on reddit last week. Check it (https://www.reddit.com/r/crossfit/comments/5324fp/metcons_or_nanos_just_kidding_peter_from_fringe/), and you can still comment on it if you'd like!
- We're developing lifting shoes. Want to help and possibly get free/discounted shoes? Join here (https://www.facebook.com/groups/323253731361242/)
Onto the main stuff.
Fringe Sport is working with NerdFitness to outfit their Camp NF in the foothills of the Appalachians. Check out NerdFitness is you haven't already- it's great stuff.
NerdFitness is amazing, and camp is phenomenal. Of course, the location doesn't hurt- nestled in the foothills of the Appalachians. Here's a taste:
I was walking through Camp yesterday and talking with Niki, a Fringer. She mentioned that people from the NerdFitness community are REALLY into it.
Granted, we are at CAMP NerdFitness, so these are the hardcore of the hardcore. But still, a few of them had life-changing experiences as a result of the community- a number of them had gotten married, lost weight, gotten healthier, quit (dead-end) jobs, etc.
So, another favor.
What movements/communities have changed your life, and how? Can you jot me a quick email at email@example.com? I want to know.
Until next time,
PS. Do check out our basic garage gym package. It's pretty sweet, and that sale won't last forever.