Clock Gone Bad Timer Remote Control
Lost or broken remote for your Clock Gone Bad Timer? Look no further- here is the replacement.
- Remote control range is 40 meters.
- The Mute button can be used to silence the buzzer.
- Set timer clock to display standard or military mode.
- Key "A" allows set up Fight Gone Bad
- Key "B" is a one push operation for a 20/10 TABATA.
- Key "T" will display the time of day.
- Replacement remote for Clock Gone Bad by Muscle Driver or Fringe Sport. Clock not included.
Package Contents and Specifications
- Contents: 1 - Remote for Clock Gone Bad Timer
- Batteries: Two (2) AA batteries for remote not included.
- Timer and Remote Instructions
- Weight: 6 ounces
- Warranty: 1 year for all manufacturer defects.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Will this remote work with my timer?
The best way for us to answer this question is for you to send a picture of your current timer and your old remote (if you have it) to our email@example.com email. Our customer support superheroes will be able to answer your question !