- Latex-free. Made from medical-grade rubber, with the same performance as latex bands.
- Six resistance levels. Fine-tune your workout with a variety of options.
- Assistance or resistance. You choose. Strength bands are great for gaining strength and skill practice.
- Loosen up. Latex-free strength bands are perfect for mobility work.
- Customize your gains. Available as singles, or in sets to help you reach your goals.
LATEX-FREE STRENGTH BANDS: THE VERSATILE RESISTANCE TOOL YOU NEED IN YOUR GARAGE GYM
Strength Bands are an incredibly versatile tool for adding resistance to a multitude of stretching, lifting, and bodyweight training exercises. Now, we’re offering latex-free resistance bands! These high quality, latex-free resistance bands are ideal for assisted pull ups and dips, and can be used for mobility and stretching, along with adding resistance to lifts like the deadlift or squat. All bands are made of biomedical-grade synthetic rubber, not latex. All bands are 40" in length and .14 inches (3.4mm) thick and feature six different widths providing a range of resistance levels:
- Red - XX-Light - .4 inches (10mm) wide. Primarily used for adding resistance to stretching exercises, and extra light assistance in training. Resistance is 20 - 35 pounds.
- Black - X-Light - .8 inches (20mm) wide. Add a bit more resistance for stretching, and is a great band for providing light assistance on pull-ups or kips. Resistance is 30 - 50 pounds.
- Purple - Light - 1.2 inches (30mm) wide. Good choice as a general use band and specifically for adding resistance to people under 140 pounds during walks, high knees, or sprints, and slightly more assistance in training. Resistance is 40 - 80 pounds.
- Green - Medium - 1.6 inches (40mm) wide. This band is also a good size for general use and for adding resistance to people from 140 to 200 pounds for body movements. Good choice for pull up training as the medium band provides a good amount of assistance in training. Resistance is 50 - 120 pounds.
- Blue - Heavy - 2 inches (50mm) wide. For use getting started on training for bodyweight pull ups and adding resistance for elite athletes and people over 200 pounds. Also a good choice for adding increment weight to power lifts. Resistance 60 - 150 pounds.
- Orange - X-Heavy - 3.15 inches (80mm wide). Primarily used for adding weight to power lifts. Resistance is 70 - 175 pounds.
LATEX-FREE RESISTANCE BANDS SPECS
- Contents: 1 - Strength Band
- Dimensions: 40 inches long and .14inches thick (3.4mm), width varies based on color/resistance level
- Material: Biomedical-grade synthetic rubber
- Warranty: 1 Year
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How can I use strength resistance bands for mobility?
Our strength bands are not just for strength. They're extremely helpful in loosening tight muscles and getting your body to be more mobile. You can use all sizes of bands for mobility on hips, ankles, knees, and shoulders, but the x-heavy orange band should be used for mobility exercises like spinal expansion and traction.
What movements can I use my bands for?
Strength bands are great spotters, so they're perfect for giving you a little extra help when you're still gaining the strength to do things like pull-ups, dips, and kipping work on your own. Adding bands to your squats, deadlifts, and other movements for added resistance is a great way to gain even more strength because you're in control of the amount of resistance added to your lifts. Whether you're adding resistance or using assistance, our strength bands are fit for the job.
What am I supposed to use the orange extra heavy band for?
How long will my resistance bands last?
With daily use small bands have a life span of 8-12 months. 2-3 times per week use have a life span of up to 2 years. Keeping your bands away from direct sunlight, freezing temperatures, and water can help extend the life of the bands.