What You Need To Know About Standard Iron Plates
Looking for quality and affordability? Experience high quality Olympic 2" plates with rims and radius edges precision-milled for a perfect circular shape and truer dimensions.
- The machine-bored holes protect the user as well as the bar, facilitating easy plate loading and removal.
- All plates have raised silver numbers and letters for fast, easy selection.
- Plates are coated with a black satin enamel finish.
- Pound and kilogram conversions labeled on one side.
- They are consistent in weight, size and quality.
- More iron sets available.
Package Contents and Specifications
Quantity: 2 - Standard Metal Plates (1 Pair)
Weight: 1.25lb, 2.5lb, 5lb, 10lb, 25lb, 35lb, and 45lb each
Full Diameter: 1.25 - 4.5", 2.5lb - 6.5", 5lb - 7.75", 10lb - 9.5", 25lb - 11", 35lb - 13.75", 45lb - 17.5"
Insert Diameter: 2 inches
Weight Tolerance: +/- 3%
Width / Thickness: 1.25lb - 0.4", 2.5lb - 0.5", 5lb & 10lb - 0.75", 25lb, 35lb & 45lb - 1.5"
Color: Black with silver contrast lettering
Material: Cast Iron
Warranty: 1 Year