Designed for You to Have a Ball!
We want life to be an absolute ball for you, so anytime you're walking down the street, anywhere you are, you feel like you own it. That's one of the best feelings in the world when your confidence soars and you carry yourself in such a way that people wonder who you are as they pass you on the street.
Getting there involves getting the right dosage of medicine...ball.
Be on the Ball
The medicine ball has no equivalent. It conjures up black and white images of guys in less than fashionable singlets hoisting them, WWII recruits tossing them back and forth or cauliflower-eared boxers training with one. There's something about their vintage quality and simple functionality that vests the medicine ball with more virility than other gear. Here's why the vigor and character of ours will have you owning the street in no time.
- Ultra-durable shell with appealing digital camo print
- Polyester batting provides balanced weight and firmness
- Inner bladder perfectly distributes weight to prevent "egging" or misshaping
- Digital camo shell ideal for stealth night ops in urban environments
- Inelastic PVC outer shell prohibits stretching
- Endures and absorbs slams even though not designed for them
- Double stitch lacing keeps innards secured and tighter than a straight jacket
- We walk the walk: Warranty = 1 Full Year Warranty - Satisfaction Guarantee
- Warrantied against slamming!
The Best of Sports Medicine
We're big here at Fringe on goal digging and improvement, whether that's working on ourselves or on our products. We always strive to boost the quality of our gear, and we're now in the fourth edition of our medicine ball.
Each iteration we've released spurs more invaluable feedback from you and the rest of our awesome customers. Your insight further guides us and reveals ways to improve our medicine ball.
Whether it's the improved technique in stuffing that holds the round shape for years, the sharp digital camo print, the PVC exterior or the same double stitch lacing that made our V2 and V3's so durable, our medicine ball has evolved into a wrecking ball.
Much like a wrecking ball, these med balls match the lifetime of your gym.
From traditional movements such as wall balls and abdominal resistant work to slams, we stand behind our V4's to withstand any and all punishment you put them through. We've thrown in the warranty to prove it, covering slams, despite the medicine ball not being designed for them.
Reasons for a Medicine Dance
Here's a review from one of our followers.
Kay Reed says:
"I ordered 16lb med ball V4 and it came pretty quick, wrap in a plastic before placing it inside the box. It rained hard before I came home from work but my med ball stayed dry and not damaged. The price is very reasonable and you cannot beat the free shipping, the quality is great. I will buy all my workout equipment from this company from now on not only because of the great quality but no one can beat the free shipping."
The Ball is in Your Court
We put more effort into perfecting our V4 medicine ball than anyone could ever imagine. Who knew so much went into medicine ball design? Ain't nobody got time for inferior designs that: go egg-shaped, become lopsided, lose even weight distribution, have stretchy outer shells or can't handle slamming.
Now it's your turn to find out why our max durability medicine balls work the best for:
- Squat depth checking. Get your ass to grass!
- Partner tosses
- Explosiveness drills and anything else you conjure up
Package Contents and Specifications
- Contents: 1 - Medicine Ball V4
- Weight: 6-30 lb
- Diameter: 14"
- Material: PVC
- Warranty:1 Full Year Warranty - Satisfaction Guarantee!
- Warrantied against slamming!
Exercises You Can Do With a Medicine BallThere is a lot you can do with a Medicine Ball. Not only can it be used to build strength but it is also great for perfecting squatting technique.
- Wall Balls
- Lunge with Twist or Overhead Press
- Squat Press
- Rolling Push-Up
- Shoulder Press
- Figure 8
- Overhead Slam
- Use to learn how to clean
- Use to teach squat and get more comfortable with your squat depth.
- So much more...