- Bar is made of super durable steel
- Covered in tough-as-nails black powder coat to withstand workouts
- Chrome plated removable sleeves for easy storage.
- 770 pound weight capacity for those big lifts!
- Medium knurling for any lifter.
Get a Grip on Your Workouts
We're excited to get this bad boy in our arsenal for you. If Snake Plissken needed an amazing multi-grip bar in Escape from New York this would be it. With its thick gauge steel, fat welds and black matte powder coat, our multi-grip bar feels like a cross between an intimidating weapon Snake shoves in your face and the mad inspiration a chop shop welder took from a cowcatcher. Get ready to inject some garage grit into your workouts.
We've Got Some Pull (and Press)
When you're in that oil puddle on the cracked concrete garage floor mood, take a handoff from us with our football bar. With its 3 grip positions, you're provided a slew of new workout variants for pushing and pulling lifts.
- The "pronated" position, when your palms are facing forward, is what causes the shoulder pain for some lifters doing a pressing movement. With the multi-grip barbell, the lifter can use a neutral hand position to allow some relief to those injured areas. There are two neutral hand positions included on this barbell.
- Heavier loads and muscles targeted at new and different angles means unpredictability and fresh gains. We love doing close grip bench presses, skull crushers, hammer grip curls, front raises and incline front raises with our multi-grip bar here at Fringe headquarters.
- Our multi-grip barbell has 3 angled handle positions, varying in widths. 26", 18", and 10.5". This allows you to add variation to your workout and comfort to your joints.
- The sturdy center handle has a solid ring so you can attach the bar to cable pulleys and use it for various pull-down exercises - we make it double duty!!
- One of the reasons this barbell is referred to by some as a "football" barbell is it is used in football training so the players (after injury and abuse on the field) can comfortably do the bench press movement without pain.
- This barbell measures almost 86 inches long total and with 40 inches between the sleeves and can be racked on most squat racks on the market. If the rack has a width between 40 and 43 inches, you can rack this bar with no problems at all!
If you're looking to give your workouts an octane boost, you've got your solution right here. If this bar needed jerk blocks they would be a pair of old, beat up, 55-gallon drums. If this bar needed a ride, it would be from a Jeep Wrangler. If this bar needed a new garage, it would be yours.
The new version of our multigrip bar has longer sleeves that bolt on to the body for a larger loadable length - plus you can remove the sleeves for better storage. And this longer length makes the bar easy to rack on most racks out there!
Plus the 770 pound weight capacity means you can hit those gains - and more - with this specialty bar in your gym!
And the sleek matte black powder coated steel will withstand years and years of workouts, while the chrome plated sleeves will stay shiny, no matter how many hundreds of pounds of plates you slide on and off over and over and over.
Caution: This bar may provoke bouts of newfound temerity. And not a little jealousy from your friends and neighbors who get an eyeful of it!
1 - Multi-Grip Swiss Barbell
Total Bar Dimensions
85.375 inches x 6.625 inches x 5 inches
22.625 inches long with 2 inch diameter
Powder-Coated Steel on the handles and chrome plated steel on the sleeves.
Bench Press Shoulder Pain & Other Movements