Now Back to the Actual Cage at Hand
You may be familiar with our Garage Series Squat Rack w/ Pullup Bar and now we've added a Squat Cage to the roster.
Now this Squat Cage is Garage Series for a reason. If you are a lifting over 700lbs, that's awesome but I would recommend our Commercial Power Cage over this one.
Never Just a Rat in a Cage!
You'll never feel like just rat in a cage with our Garage Series power rack. In fact, you might feel like you've walked into the Thunderdome instead and that your barbell has become an oversized war hammer.
This freestanding power rack boasts our trademark durability, ruggedness and sturdiness. Once you step inside this power rack moonlighting as a construction elevator, you'll give yourself a lift, and go right to the top of your game.
- A pair of UHMW-lined J-Cups that can be used in the front or back of either side of the uprights. The UHMW will protect your barbell throughout all your workouts.(Metric #4 Allen wrench to replace UHMW). Jcups themselves hold up the 700#.
- Weight Horns on either side of the cage. Conveniently store your weights so they're ready to use. They boast 13" of loadable space. Bonus, the weight will add extra stability to this already sturdy rack.
- Adjustable Safety Spotter Arms give you peace of mind if you want to lift heavy during a solo personal best.
- The uprights are 2" x 2" with 1" holes and numbered so it's easier to align accessories.
- Two different diameter pull-up bars - one standard 1.25" and one "fat" 2" diameter.
- The footprint on this cage is roughly 4ft by 4ft - great for smaller spaces.
Unfortunately, no. The uprights on this cage are 2 x 2 and the 2x3 would be too big.
Here are a few of the Key Features you'll love when you buy this squat cage.
Our solid Garage Series power rack serves functional fitness users, lifters and builders equally well with a small footprint (44" wide x 48.5" deep). With its small footprint, this power rack will work well in compact spaces.
Want Some Accessories?
We've got you covered. You asked for it - and we made some of the accessories you were demanding for the cage!
Want some extra j-cups? You can find them right here and add extra safety to your cage!
Do you want to do the dip? This dip station is the perfect size for the cage and will let you work your upper body easily!
Safety first is key! And that's why these safety spotter arms are perfect for this garage cage!
Wanna store those bumpers away from your toes? These weight storage posts are the perfect answer to a clean gym and safe tootsies!
Here are assembly instructions for the cage!https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0049/4272/files/1801-Rack-FS-Garage_CageE_A_Ee.pdf?v=1666206500https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0049/4272/files/1801-Rack-FS-Garage_CageE_A_Ee.pdf?v=1666206500