2, 3 & 5-Barbell Packages
We've bundled our barbells so they are more cost-effective for your home gym or box. Depending on your level of training we have some options to consider:
- For those younger athletes we have our OSO Mini Bar Barbell. It's a great training bar for kids to teach them technique and get them started with smaller weight.
- Our Wonder Bar is a great bar at a great price and is considered best for an entry-level athlete.
- Seasoned athlete or affiliate owner, you may want to consider the Bomba Bar V3 or any of our new FringeSport weightlifting barbells: Olympic Weightlifting, Power Bar, or Hybrid Bar.
- The Wonder Bar, Bomba Bar V3, and FringeSport Oly Weightlifting¬¨‚Ä†all come in a 20kg for men and 15kg for women. Women's hands tend to be smaller than a mans, so the "women's" bar features a 25mm shaft diameter vs. the "men's" 20kg and 28-32mm shaft.
- For those in tighter spaces but still want a barbell that will fit a standard rack AND allow you to do a full snatch grip we have our 15kg Shorty Barbell.
- For the couples that lift together (stay together), we have a "his & hers" barbell bundle that includes a 20kg and 15kg barbell.
Each barbell is backed by our lifetime warranty against any manufacturer's defects. Want to customize your barbell package? Give us a call at (512) 201-4404 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can customize this package and more for whatever you need.
Bushing vs Bearing
Our 20kg Wonder Bar comes in a bronze bushing or needle bearing cartridges. Both bars are excellent for lifting and provide spin.
- Needle bearing cartridges in the collars provide a little more spin than a bushing barbell.
- Bearing barbells have a slightly smoother rotation and cost a little more than a bushing.
- Bushing barbells are typically used for heavy or slower lifts, such as power lifting movements.
- Bearing barbells are typically used for faster lifts, such as Olympic lifts.
- Bushing barbells are easier to maintain than their needle bearing counterparts, easy to disassemble, clean and reassemble.
- Bushing barbells are substantially more durable and require less maintenance.
Wonder Barbell Fringe Sport (Bushing): This wonder bar is perfect for any garage gymmer. This bar represents the result of several years of using every bar on the market, plus years of selling Oly bars at FringeSport. We've taken everything we know about bars and delivered a competitively priced entry-level bar that has a ton going for it.
Bomba V3 Barbell (Bearing): This is the best value American-made all-around training barbell you can get. After selling thousands of Bomba Bars, we've listened to the customer feedback and incorporated it in the V3.
Olympic Barbell by Fringe Sport (Bushing): This bar is the premiere training barbell for aspiring Olympians.
15lb Training Barbell by Fringe Sport: This 15lb Training Oly Bar is designed for teaching the lifts and is constructed of aluminum with brash bushings. This bar is durable, but is not designed to be dropped.