Why Should Kids Use The Fringe Sport Medicine Balls?
The quality and durability that our Medicine Ball has is available for our Kid's Medicine Ball V4 by Fringe Sport. Our Fringe Sport Med Ball is built with a PVC exterior and double stitch lacing to be super durable. The quality and strength of these med balls match your gym, and are great for kid's programs.
The smaller weights are perfect for beginner athletes looking to to do traditional med ball movements such as wallballs and abdominal resistant work, or feel like slamming them, we trust these mega-tough, throw-them-at-anything, tought-enough-for-Fringe-Squatch med balls to withstand any workout you put them through - and we've thrown in a warranty to prove it.
You wouldn't think so much would go into making a Med Ball, but there is, and we did it. Go ahead - try one out.
- 9.75" diameter- the perfect diameter for wall balls and squat depth checking.
- Durable outer PVC outer core with double stitched lacing.
- Solid-packed internals- evenly distributes the weight so medball does not wobble for a more predictable trajectory.
- 1 Full Year Warranty - Satisfaction Guarantee
- Warrantied against slamming!
Package Contents and Specifications
- Contents: 1 - Kid's Medicine Ball by Fringe Sport
- Weight: 2, 4, or 6 pounds
- Color: Black with white lettering
- Diameter: 9.75 inches
- Material: PVC outer core with double stitched lacing.
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
Exercises Kid's Can Do With a Medicine Ball
There is a lot you can do with a Medicine Ball. Not only can it be used to build strength but it is also great for perfecting squatting technique.
- Wall Balls
- Lunge with Twist
- Overhead Press
- Squat Press
- Figure 8
- Overhead Slam
- Use to learn how to clean
- Use to teach squat and get more comfortable with your squat depth.
- So much more...
You can also check out our Blog for a WOD Utilizing Medicine Balls that you can modify for beginner athletes.