Found Your Power Supply
Feeling Kong strong in this beast or attacking it like a Great White going after a shark cage won't be anything strange once you've lifted in it once.
Either way, our power cage will give your workouts a serious boost. Not only will it make you feel safe and secure, but you're going to get more bang for your buck too, and we're not talking pre-workout drinks.
Made Austin buff and Texas tough, this towering temple to gains will have you thinking you're Zeus, hurling barbells like lightning bolts. You're going to want to step in between the columns and take your place at the throne every day because it feels godly and you look the part too.
Here's how our cage will be your Mt. Olympus.
1 - Floor-Mounted Power Cage, 2 - J-Cups (1 Pair), 2 - Safety Arm Bars (1 Pair), and 4 - Weight Plate Holders (Bolts on to Rack). We don't provide hardware to bolt into the ground.
48.5" wide, 34" deep & 90" tall
Floor to bar dimensions
2" x 3" - 5/8" diameter holes with Westside Spacing in bench zone
Pullup bar width
41 1/2" W
Pullup bar diameter
Standard = 1 1/4", Fat/Axle = 2"
Pullup bar capacity
Bumper plate storage rod weight capacity
11-gauge steel with black matte powder coat
The way this product is packaged, we cannot ship to APO addresses.
Take a look at the comparison between a rack and a power squat cage and decide what works best for you!
It's a type of upright drilling that places holes close together in the bench press area, allowing for very granular control of bar placement.
Not Made for Mere Mortals
With a wide footprint, this rugged and sturdy power cage works great for functional fitness, weightlifting, powerlifting and plenty more. Meanwhile, the ample width offers spacious room for bar work, pullups and chin-ups.
- Our floor-mounted power cage bolts down beneath each upright, providing max stability for kipping and all weightlifting requirements.
- Can be used unbolted, but specifically designed to be bolted down to avoid wobbling and swaying.
- The power cage comes equipped with one pair of J-cups, safety arms, and 4 bumper plate storage rods.
- Strength band pegs for variable resistance training. The bottom crossbar is also high enough off the floor to use for additional band training.
- Perfect bench height with Westside spacing in the bench zone.
- Our cage also features 2 different pullup bars; one standard diameter and the other with a 2" diameter. All of you axle bar fans will be giddy getting those forearms jacked and grip strength leveled up on the fat bar.
- The 90" height makes the power cage ideal for overhead, garage clearance.
Once the nuts are tight, light up those Zeus bolts with Westside spacing in the bench press zone as you set a new PR and become as big of a myth, as you are a man.
Before you completely write this rack off because you may be renting or you just want the freedom to move your rack, stick with us. We've had a few of you ask:
Do I have to bolt this rack into the floor?
Well, yes and no. Here's why and a nifty workaround.
Here's why you would want to bolt it into the ground.
Because two words "Power" "Tools" But not only that, if you're lifting some serious weight you don't want to worry about the stability of your rack (this rack has a weight capacity of 1,000lbs). Over prolonged un-racking and re-racking, the rack can shift but having it bolted down or mounted will reduce that issue.
It will also give you increased safety, stability, and peace of mind.
Requires 3/8" or 5/16" concrete anchor to bolt the cages down to the floor.
For the 3/8" concrete anchor, you will need a 5/16" drill bit to make a pilot hole for the concrete screw. If you use sleeve anchors, then it's the opposite,you will need to go slightly larger and drill a hole slightly deeper to be able to drop in the sleeve.