What To Know About The Commercial Independent Squat Stand
What can you do if you have a big squat and bench, but not a lot of space? Enter the OneFitWonder Commercial Indy Squat Rack. This squat rack is independent - it is built in two pieces for ease of storage and movement. But don't worry- it's made of heavy gauge powder-coated steel that is rated to take any weight you throw at it. Plus, this indy squat rack includes caster wheels for easy movement, and "bench" hole spacing.
Independent two piece squat racks are a great solution for cramped garages and boxes, or any gym where you need to move the squat racks frequently.
- Built in two pieces to easily store and move.
- Made of a heavy gauge steel giving it a 1,000 pound weight capacity.
- 2"x3" boxed steel with 5/8" hardware, accepts many aftermarket accessories and our own 2x3 J-Cups. (Metric #4 Allen wrench to replace UHMW)
- 2"x3" 5/8" J-Cups included
- 2" hole spacing through the squat and press positions, 1" hole spacing in the bench positions.
- Heavy duty caster wheels included to easily move.
- Each piece is 28" deep, 22" wide, and 72" tall.
- Full year satisfaction guarantee
1 - Commercial Independent Squat Rack (2-Pieces), 1 - pair 2x3 J-cups
28 inches deep, 22 inches wide, and 72 inches tall.
2 inches by 3 inches with 5/8 inch holes.
48.5 pounds each (97 pounds total)
Powder Coated Steel
The way this product is packaged, we cannot ship to APO addresses.
Box 1 - 46.5lbs, 2.5"x10"x71.5" Box 2 - 50.5LBs, 4.5"x23.5"x31"
The Best Squat Rack For Your Garage Gym
So you've decided to pull the trigger and start outfitting your garage into a home gym. Great! However, now comes the task of figuring out how best to use the space you have while still making sure your new home gym can deliver and be the type of training space that you need.