Build Upper Body Strength Anywhere With Our Pull-up Bar by OneFitWonder
A sturdy pullup bar is one of the basic building blocks of a garage gym or affiliate- and the OneFitWonder ceiling/wall mount pull-up bar system is a great pull-up bar, at a great price. This system installs directly into your studs, and offers 2 different installation options for the bar.
Installation is straight-forward and should take you 30 minutes with a stud finder, drill, ratchet set, and a screwdriver. Once you get the OneFitWonder bar installed into your studs, you'll have a rock-solid place for kipping pull-ups, dead hangs, mounting rings, mounting pull-up bands, and more.
Pull-Up Bar Sizing:
- Standard: For 8-10 foot ceilings or wall mounting.
- Optional settings allow for bar to be 14" or 22" from wall or ceiling
Package Contents and Specifications
1 - OneFitWonder Pull-Up Bar System for Ceiling/Wall
- Contains: 2 brackets and 1 48" crossbar
- Diameter: 1 1/4" O.D. (Outside Diameter)
- Weight Capacity: 600lb
- Material: 14-gauge steel
- Origin: China
FAQ's and Install Instructions
Q: Why would I buy the OneFitWonder Pull-Up Bar?A:
The OneFitWonder Pull-Up Bar can be used for various functions, such as: ring rows, weighted pull-ups, kipping pull ups, butterfly pull-ups, toes to bar, Knees to elbow, etc. It is perfect for someone who wants to focus on bar work in the comfort of their garage, and still accommodate for vehicle to park inside.
Q: How do I install it?A:
Here are installation instructions:
Installing a pullup bar system is quick and easy! Here’s how:
What You’ll Need
- Minimum of 14 volt corded or cordless drill
- 3/16 in drill bit, minimum of three inches in length
- 17mm and 13mm sockets
- 3/8 in adapter (turns cordless drill into socket driver)
- Stud Finder
- Tape Measure
- Locate the center of two opposing studs, either on a wall or ceiling, make sure the distance between the studs is the same as the length of your pullup bar system!
- Using one of the pullup bar support beams as a guide, place it along the length of your first stud, and mark where your first pilot hole will go. It is also important to measure the distance between each end of the pullup bar support beams and the edge of the wall or ceiling, to insure that both support bars of the system are exactly parallel to one another before mounting.
- Drill your first pilot hole, you’ll know you hit a stud if you feel stressing and wood dust covers the bit when you remove it from the hole. Next put your first lag bolt in, there is no need to install bolt completely just yet.
- Use the remainder of the holes along the support beam to drill your pilot holes, and install lag bolts.
- When you have measured the distance between the support beams and the edge of the wall or ceiling and insured they are parallel, repeat the same process with your second support beam.
- With both support beams installed and loose, slide in and bolt your crossbeam.
- Tighten the lag bolts of the support beams and start doing pullups!
Q: What is the difference between the stud bar and this one?
A: There are a few differences, the stud bar's brackets come in different sizes based on your ceiling height. The OneFitWonder brackets are all the same length. The Stud bar's pull up bar is not adjustable, the OneFitWonder one is. The Stud Bar can only be mounted on the ceiling, the OneFitWonder can be on the ceiling or the wall.
Q: How much weight does it hold?
A: If properly installed it can hold up to 600lbs
Q: Will it be secure?
A: Yes! As long it is install through the studs. You can make it extra secure by going in the attic and bolting it through the rafters with a nut and bolt to secure it all the way through the beam.
Q: What exercises can I perform on this pull-up bar?
A: You can do the following and more: strict pull-ups, weighted pull-ups, kipping pull-ups, butterfly pull-ups, toes to bar, knees to elbow, strength band stretches, weighted abs, bar muscle ups (depending on ceiling height), ring rows, ring dips, ring muscle ups (depending on the ceiling height), etc.
to help keep your hands rip free!