A New Kid on the Block
Parents in Fringe Nation told us how their kids have taken an interest in their lifting routines.
You asked us for a kid's barbell. We delivered.
We want to provide all the tools for Fringe Nation Jr. so we now offer a kid's squat rack. They might be working on their upper body with our kid's barbell, but let's not get them used to skipping leg day.
- We've made this rack just high enough for kids to hop on and do some pullups but not too high so they can safely hop off on their own.
- The width of this rack can hold a Olympic Barbell or in this case a 5lb Kid's Mini Barbell or 15lb Training Bar.
- A pair of J-Cups is provided so the kiddos can start lifting as soon as mom or dad are done building it.
There are a few things to note about our Kid's Squat Rack with Pullup Bar
- Although this rack functions as a regular-sized squat rack, the height recommendation is for persons 4' 6" and under.
- If you're looking for a cost-efficient rack for taller folks, we recommend our Garage Series Squat Rack with Pullup Bar.
Pop a Squat
Our kid's rack will have them popping a squat in no time. With a smaller footprint and profile, the design of this rack suits kids with exact precision.
Besides traditional lifts like the squat and bench press, kids can also utilize the crossbar for pull-ups and chin-ups.
Get your kids started young and take 'em to our rack.
Product Contents and Specifications
Contents: 1 - Kid's Squat Rack w/ J-Cup Bar Holders (Pair)
Dimensions: 47.25" L x 36" W x 67" H
Upright dimensions: 2" x 2" with5/8" diameter holes.
Pullup Bar width: 32" L
Pullup Bar diameter: 1 1/4"
Pullup Bar weight capacity: 250 lb
Total Weight: 48 lb
Rack Weight capacity: 400 lb
Material: 11 gauge steel with black matte powder coat
Warranty: 1 year