Why Buy Our Squat Stand with Pullup Bar
Our Squat Rack with Pullup Bar is the best value squat rack + pullup bar setup on the market today. This rack is built to withstand all your WODing demands- kip away on the pullup bar, squat and press with ease from the UHMW-coated adjustable J-Hooks, and even store your bumper plates on the floor-mounted weight horns. This setup accepts optional safety bars for squatting or bench press.
- Full year satisfaction guarantee, with FREE returns.
- Has about a 5' x 4' footprint to allow kipping and banded pull-ups without instability.
- 2" x 3", 11-gauge steel tubing with 5/8" hole diameter on the uprights.
- Can be bolted to the floor for rock-solid stability.
- Tested for 660 lb weight capacity.
- Durable black powder coat finish.
- Floor-mounted weight horns included.
Adjustable height pullup bar (bolted).
- UHMW plastic coated j-hooks included - protects the finish on your bar. (Metric #3 Allen wrench to replace UHMW)
- Pullup bar can be set at 75" to 93" off the ground.
- J-Cups can be set as low as 1' off the ground or as high as 6' off the ground.
- Weight horns can handle up to 360 pounds of bumpers (180 pounds each) (weight horn capacity will vary with brand of bumper).
- Pull Up Bar - 1.3" diameter.
Package Contents and Specifications
Contents: 1 - Squat Rack with Pullup Bar and 2 - 2"x3" J-Cups (1 Pair)
Weight: 110 pounds
Weight Capacity: 660 pounds
Material: 11-Gauge Steel
Dimensions: 96.5" tall x 46.5" wide x 62.5" deep
Warranty: 1 Year
- Assembly Required
This is the first squat rack + pullup bar that is specifically designed to allow you to kip on a budget. Compare its features to pullup rigs that cost twice as much!
Add attachments to this rack, like 2x3 Dip Bar Station, extra J-Cups, and any other rig attachments compatible with 2"x3" uprights with 5/8" holes.